- stoles that tell stories
- more Celtic knot work designs on stoles
- additional nature designs
- a design with reformation symbols
- stoles with symbols depicting a labyrinth
- the healing hand of God depicted on stoles (we actually have had several limited editions of healing stoles and they always sell out--you'll see more of this theme!)
- a line of lower priced stoles (if you don’t know about it you should check out our eBay items for weekly bargains.
- our price points
- our commitment to ship within 24 hrs.
- the new line of stoles with the hand dyed silk from the small business in Haiti. We now have four designs in this series and we’re enjoying giving 50% of each sale back to the LaCroix Mission in Haiti.
Several clients suggested we expand our advertising. This is where we could use your help. If you have a publication, webring or other network that we could advertise in we’d love to hear your suggestion. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or make comment to this post.
And now, the drum roll please….the winner of the MYSTERY STOLE is a pastor in Massachusetts and she has been notified via email. We have shipped this stole (as seen below). It was designed with the universal message of peace. Ironically the winner has the word “peace” in her email address!