Hi, I'm Jenny Gallo.
I'm an artist, an educator, and owner of Carrot Top Studio.
I'm also a wife, mother, baker, gardener, and book lover. We'll talk about that in another space.
How can Carrot Top Studio help you? We believe in supporting worship leaders, wedding officiants and chaplains with our products that connect the visual to the Word. We offer an assortment of goods through our online store.
At Carrot Top Studio you'll find...
- unique, handcrafted, limited edition ministry stoles
- a creative, hands on confirmation stole lesson plan
- one of a kind fiber art offered as table runners, meditation banners, and more!
Need supplementary information about me? Read an interview here and learn further still on LinkedIn. And then we'd love to continue the conversation with you! How about following, pinning, tweeting, and then following us some more?
What have we done?
We have created and sold over 2000 stoles in the last thirteen years of business. Our work has been displayed at the Pennsylvania Quilt Extravaganza XII, was juried into Sacred Threads 2005, and was a 2nd place winner in the banner category at the Central Pennsylvania Arts Festival in 2006. Sharing our passion for the connection to the visual in ministry we authored a column for the Spire of Westminster Presbyterian Church in Pittsburgh, PA and curated that churches art gallery for five years.
Contact us if you have an idea for an item that is not already in our collections. We love hearing and learning from you!
What do our clients say?
The great variety of ministry professionals that we serve tell us things like:
- "the stole is beautifully crafted," "I cried when I was told the meaning of the symbols of the stole I was presented for my Ordination," "the stole is so very, unique", and "I'm the best dressed pastor in the Presbytery!" And now we're blushing!
- feedback from our eBay clients can be read here,
- and our shipping is so swift that it caused one pastor to share that: "Carrot Top Studio ships so quickly. They would never let one preach naked." We say three cheers for a sense of humor!